Our client, a multinational healthcare company, is currently seeking an onsite Healthcare Professional Inside Sales for a one year contract. The position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company with revenues over $50 billion in the pharmaceutical industry that offers innovative products, services and comprehensive solutions, and work in a fast-paced corporate environment while being an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The Hours and pay for this position are:
- M-F, 40 hours a week – 8:30pm - 5:30pm (schedule is not flexible, must be able to work these hours)
- Pay is market rate per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Contacts assigned customers and sells to/services accounts via phone or other electronic means within a designated territory to develop new business, grow existing business, maintain customer relationships and troubleshoot customer problems.
- Identifying and developing account plans, developing and delivering the differentiating message and quantifiable economic value for products and services, selling the primary differentiation of company’s products, overcoming and managing objections, and negotiating to obtain sales.
- Utilizes strong product and market knowledge to generate sales and resolve customer questions and concerns.
- Assumes daily operational responsibilities for inside sales team.
- Negotiates and manages on-going account support, distribution relationships, and programs to meet the customer and company needs.
- Maintains complete and accurate customer data for assigned territory in sales force automation system per the timelines provided by business area.
- Captures customer complaints and insert them into the Quality System through the CAPA process. Follows Good Promotional Practices as outlined by the company Quality System.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and entry level sales or equivalent experience. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations. Must have business acumen, problem solving, and negotiation skills. Must be able to work in a regulated environment. Must have tactical planning and organizational skills. Must be able to drive revenue generation. Preferred skills include strong organization and planning skills, proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel Level Advanced Skill Set, SAP knowledge, Salesforce experience), ability to handle multiple functions at one time, strong communication skills and professional voice when answering calls, multi-tasking - able to toggle between multiple screens, data entry, and selling skills. 5 years relevant work experience, health care industry and/or sales.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested please email a word copy of your resume to ([Click Here to Email Your Resumé])
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.