Healthcare Provider Customer Sales Associate
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Healthcare Customer Sales Associate for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN
Job Role: Healthcare Customer Sales Associate
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Expected Duration: 12 Months
- Contacts assigned customers and sells to/services accounts via phone or other electronic means within a designated territory to develop new business, grow existing business, maintain customer relationships and troubleshoot customer problems. This includes identifying and developing account plans, developing and delivering the differentiating message and quantifiable economic value for products and services, selling the primary differentiation of client products, overcoming and managing objections, and negotiating to obtain sales.
- Utilizes strong product and market knowledge to generate sales and resolve customer questions and concerns.
- Assumes daily operational responsibilities for inside sales team.
- Negotiates and manages on-going account support, distribution relationships, and programs to meet the customer and client needs.
- Maintains complete and accurate customer data for assigned territory in sales force automation system per the timelines provided by business area.
- Captures customer complaints and insert them into the Roche Quality System through the CAPA process. Follows Good Promotional Practices as outlined by the client Quality System.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives of core bG and portfolio products in mid-tier Health Care Provider across the US, primarily by telephone, email, and other digital platforms.
- Must develop customer prospects and create and maintain relationships with decision makers. Contacts existing and potential new customers. Additionally, position requires the ability to create the value proposition in presentations to customers.
- Position suitable for entry level sales account manager. Has working knowledge of company products and services. Aptitude to do moderate analysis of territory metrics.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects, products or assignments.
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives
- Entry level sales or equivalent experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making impactful presentations
- Business acumen, problem solving, and negotiation skills needed
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Tactical planning and organizational skills
- Ability to drive revenue generation
- 5 years relevant work experience; healthcare industry and/or sales
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple functions at one time.
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Word & Excel Level Advanced Skill Set
- Multi-tasking - able to toggle between multiple screens
- Data entry and selling skills
- Strong communication skills and professional voice when answering calls
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor's degree required
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 108414 when responding to this ad.