Ref ID: 01401-0011653928
Classification: HR Recruiter
Compensation: $20.00 to $24.00 hourly
If you are a highly-skilled Healthcare Recruiter, you might be interested in this fully remote job at a dynamic hospital network working with Robert Half Healthcare Practice. As the Healthcare Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting and sourcing in support of a diverse array of positions including nurses, medical assistants, respiratory therapists, and med techs. Our client specifically needs a self-starter who is creative when it comes to sourcing efforts. We need someone who can wow us with their skill at recruiting functions, as well as a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including providing clerical support to the HR department. Highly-skilled and proactive Healthcare Recruiters will find this skill-sharpening role a great match. You can be considered for this exciting and hands-on Healthcare Recruiter position, if you apply today! This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. The assignment is slated to last roughly 12 weeks.
This is a fully remote assignment, but we are targeting candidates local to the Indianapolis metro area. The position requires the candidate to work Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Compensation is $20 - $24/hour dependent upon relevant experience.
- Screening applicants and setting up phone screens for senior recruiters
- Implementing various administrative duties
- Incorporating digital recruiting resources
- Reserving and screening candidates through various sources and platforms
- Fulfilling phone interviews
- Guiding internal recommendations
- Coming up with and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Sourcing for various clinical roles within the hospital network
- Communicating with potential candidates via phone, email, and text