STAFFING MANAGER POSITION
The Lead Staffing Coordinator / Staffing Supervisor position for Power Personnel, Inc. supervising the company’s Staffing Department in the fulfillment process for both contract and per diem temporary staff placements. In this supervisory position, you will be embarking on a challenging and invigorating opportunity with Power Personnel. With our roots firmly planted in Bay Area healthcare market, we have opportunities to grow our per diem staffing services to our Bay Area healthcare providers. Your goal is to work with and support the Staffing Manager to grow staffing revenue and improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations staffing service delivery.
This is a full-time, hourly position reporting directly Staffing Manager. This a fully telework position. Work schedule is generally Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. This position may cover some weekend shifts as needed, Saturday and/or Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00pm.
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources or related field required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in leading staffing or recruiting teams, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience staffing or recruiting within the health care industry, preferred.
· Prior experience with full remote work.
· The ability to handle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and positive under pressure at all times.
· Ability to effectively work with clients, candidates and employees at all levels of the company in a remote work environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated excellent customer service, excellent attention to detail, good judgement, prioritization skills and ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and private data.
· 2-3 years experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and staffing industry software tools.
· Demonstrated knowledge of proficiency with MS Office programs to include Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
· Must have the ability to work independently with self-discipline and self-motivation.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Remote work location.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Those applicants requiring assistance with the application and/or interview process should contact the Human Resources Department.