Ref ID: 01400-0011518011
Classification: Help Desk Analyst II
Compensation: $35000.00 to $48000.00 yearly
A client of ours on the North West side of Indy is currently seeking an immediate need for a Help Desk Analyst to work on their client's site in Carmel IN. We encourage you to apply if you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team. The primary function the Help Desk Analyst is handling complex end-user support issues and solving tickets from their ConnectWise system. It is also required for this position to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. It is also important for you to understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. We're looking for a Help Desk Analyst who can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. You will need to be comfortable with creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. This is a position for a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
What you do as the Help Desk Analyst:
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- This job succeeds when it can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment