What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on?
Our Home Health Aides (HHAs) provide one-on-one personal care and support by helping with everyday tasks, such as: personal hygiene, cooking, light housekeeping, and companionship. If you’ve been looking for a real career in healthcare, this position is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as: dressing, bathing, housekeeping, grocery shopping, and more.
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when appropriate.
- Check patient’s vital signs and/or administer medication under a nurse’s direction.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient’s condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work location.
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.
- Job City: Indianapolis
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: Full Time
- Compensation Type: Hourly