Do you -
- Create stability through your strong organizational skills?
- Thrive and motivate others through times of adversity?
- Have that inner drive to reach your goals?
YES? Then Interim HealthCare is for you!
Interim HealthCare is actively seeking a driven, employee focused, and results-based RN Branch Manager for our Home Health Lawrenceburg, IN branch and we are offering a $2,500 sign-on bonus and will consider relocation assistance.
Our Home Health RN Branch Managers are responsible for directing the day-to-day home health operations; ensuring compliance, financial goals, patient/family access to appropriate care and oversees the management of the healthcare and administrative teams.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a current Indiana license, BSN preferred, not required
- Two (2) years of Home Health experience
- One (1) year of Management experience
- Knowledge of Medicare Conditions of Participation
- Proficient and knowledgeable with OASIS
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Our local Interim Healthcare operation is the largest franchise network within the Interim Healthcare system. We have been in existence since 1971. Our mission statement is simple: "We are committed to providing the most highly valued healthcare services to our clients. PERIOD." We value Honesty, Ethical Behavior, Fairness, Safety, Caring, Quality and Profitability.
- Job City: Indianapolis
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: Full Time