JOIN A HEALTHCARE LEADER WITH CHANCE FOR GROWTH
- Accountable for scheduling appointments
- Follows and reinforces all policies for case scheduling
- Communicates information for each scheduled appointment
- Accountable for auditing and/or completing electronic documentation of patient and case
- information in a timely manner
- Works under pressure to meet deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with patients, peers and superiors on a daily basis
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with patients,
- Ability to think quickly and react professional
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.