Ref ID: 01400-0011546318
Classification: HR Director
- Oversee all Human Resources functions for the facility and partner closely with the senior leadership of Global Supply Chain team to develop and execute a comprehensive human capital strategy for the Distribution Center (DC).
- Oversee HR programs and processes from conception and planning to implementation and communication in partnership with the Director of NA Distribution to ensure the overall DC HR objectives are accomplished.
- Identify opportunities for Human Resources to add value and drive employee engagement.
- Serve as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant to drive leadership capability and team effectiveness at our Distribution Center.
- Understand business priorities and translate them into a HR agenda which aligns with business objectives.
- Lead and mentor the HR team. Provide team with strategic direction and monitor and evaluate HR team effectiveness relative to achieving business results and established HR goals and KPIs.
- Provide support to DC leadership during the annual merit process acting as an advisor on salary and promotion recommendations.
- Oversee the HR Teams talent management process for the DC: recruiting, talent sourcing, onboarding, performance reviews, succession planning, and people development.
- Oversee HR Operations: benefits, compensation, HRIS, compliance, policies, and payroll. Develop, manage, and track the HR budget for the DC.