Our client is one of the largest and most advanced global manufacturers of wire and cable assemblies, and is well-established in the Indianapolis area! They are looking for a strong HR Generalist to assist with day to day HR functions, including compensation, benefits, performance management and serving as the liaison between Plant and Corporate employees.
location: Lebanon, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
HR Generalist Job Functions:
- Point of contact for both Corporate & Plant Employee relations - resolve conflicts, and provides coaching and counseling on human resources matters.
- Support & Employee Support - HR Generalist will work with employee onboarding, job design, drug testing and provide assistance to employees.
- Employee Performance Management - Generalist will help to construct and launch a performance management system
- Leadership in Compensation & Benefits - HR Generalist will assist and contribute to compensation & benefits administration.
- HR Procedure and Process Development - Assist HR Manager with administration of and adherence to human resources policies and procedures.
- 3 years HR experience - experience in Human Resources function.
- BA / BS in Business, Human Resources or Psychology preferred.
- Knowledge of ADP System is a huge plus.
- Performance Management - Has HR related experience in implementing and administering policies related to employee performance.
- Prior knowledge in Training, Employee Orientation, Safety, Payroll and other HR Functions is a plus.
skills: Benefits, ADP, Compensation, Performance Management, Performance Evaluation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.