Position Title: HR Program Specialist I
Position Number: 348136
Location: Atlanta, GA 30354
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Human Resources, Microsoft Excel, ServiceNow, Time Management
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: HR Program Specialist I
Start Date: 10/19/2020
End Date: 4/19/2021
Location:, Atlanta, GA 30354
• 4 year college degree or equivalent study/ experience required
• Preferred minimum five years benefits or similar experience with demonstrated expertise in benefit operations and vendor management.
• Successful candidate must be a self-starter who takes full accountability for performance and requires minimum supervision.
• Must possess ability to effectively interact with a variety of individuals within the company, clients, carriers, and vendor organizations.
• Must possess the skills needed for accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and Access.
• Familiarity with ServiceNow technology preferred.
• Must possess time management skills, project management skills and organizational skills.
• Must be able to handle continually changing priorities in a fast paced work environment. Working under tight deadlines and time constraints is required.
• Must be able to handle highly confidential materials.
• The Health & Welfare (H&W) Ask HR Specialist will serve as H&W Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) support to our benefits administrator, vendors and the business in order to align operational solutions with company requirements, goals, and objectives.
• Will be primarily focused on daily responses to employee questions within internal employee HR service function.
• This is leveraging ServiceNow technology and consistently responding to Tier 1, and Tier 2 question escalations.
• Will serve as an overall subject matter expert of health and welfare programs administered by CLIENT HR Services including all processes, procedures, and policies.
• Responsible for ensuring any data issues are handled appropriately by providing direction to various business partners as needed.
• Proactively educates employee on CLIENT policies and procedures as it pertains to the roles & responsibilities of the vendor and the attributes of the plans.