Ref ID: 01400-0011548605
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Compensation: $22.16 to $25.66 hourly
Robert Half Management Resources has a temp-to-hire position for a fast-growing client! Please apply asap!
Position title: Human Resources
Reports directly to the Controller
Human Resources Administrator/Payroll responsible for:
1. Maintaining time & attendance records in ADP for all production personnel as well as hourly office personnel, documenting any additional information directly into the ADP time card.
2. Daily monitor and document in Time & Attendance all employee time cards, in preparation of weekly payroll processing.
3. Work closely with plant management to ensure we are complying with the no fault attendance policy of the current union contract; monitor the call-in log, completing Attendance sheets daily.
4. Assist plant management in write-ups as required by Union Contract.
5. Enter new production employee information into Time&Attendance and ADP Payroll; confirm employment eligibility using eVerify.
6. Review & monitor I-9 documentation for validity.
7. Process any wage garnishment and documents for production employees.
8. Respond to verification of employment requests.
9. Maintain Employee files.
10. Proactive in communicating with Production Manager and Foreman regarding 30, 60- & 90-day evaluations as well as any required documentation for the personnel files.
11. Assist plant management in recruiting production personnel.
12. Assist in administration of FMLA.
13. Assist in new employee orientation.
14. Maintain confidentiality regarding all employee issues as required by law.
15. Any other duties and responsibilities that may be identified and assigned.