Ref ID: 01400-9502504445
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $15.00 to $16.50 hourly
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently seeking an experienced and eager Human Resources Assistant for our established and highly-reputable company. This opening is for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant to join their positive work environment and culture. The ideal Human Resources Assistant would be a self-starter eager to grow with a firm while handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the Human Resources department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Are you looking for employment opportunities on a short term temporary basis? If you reside in Indianapolis, Indiana area, this Human Resources Assistant position may be of interest to you.
The duties for this Human Resources Assistant position will include but not be limited to:
- Use the internet to research potential customers
- Update employee database logs
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Partake in new employee onboarding orientation planning
- Coordinates the offer acceptance and required onboarding appointments. Processes background checks.
- Reviews background reports to identify issues and uses judgement to escalate as necessary.
- Utilizes problem-solving skills to identify and resolve offer and license, certification, education