Tentative Schedule: Must be flexible to work various shifts/schedules
Our Human Resources Assistant is responsible for providing human resources support for DC management and team members while assisting the DC HR Supervisor in Talent Acquisition, Team Member Relations, Leave of Absence and other HR functions. This role is critical in executing our culture values and will serve as an assistant to the Human Resources Supervisor.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient in ten-key, data entry, and mid-range computer systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work closely and well with others in a team environment
- Bilingual not required, but preferred
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, diplomacy and the highest level of discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- High school diploma or equivalent
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here.