Continually works toimprove the efficiency of the HR department, the services performed, and thesystems utilized. Providesadministrative support to local HR in all major areas of HR includingrecruitment, orientation, employee relations, safety, training, communications,benefits administration, compensation, and policy administration.
- Supports the HR department byperforming general administrative duties.
- Performs payroll administration forhourly and salary personnel
- Tracks vacation and absentee hours
- Assists in managing the ECScommunication board
- Processes scheduled increases andother personnel actions as required.
- Supports HR Representative inconducting new hire orientation for all personnel
- Coordinates recruiting activitiesfor salaried and hourly personnel, including scheduling interviews,pre-employment test, drug screens, hearing, and vision tests.
- Assists in maintaining HumanResource Information Systems (Oracle) records and compiles reports fromdatabase.
- Assists with benefitsadministration including new enrollment, terminations, and other changes.
- Responsible for maintainingappropriate records of education, managing the training records, includingmatrix to ensure compliance with TS16949 requirements
- Responsible for processing andtracking STD and FMLA claims and paperwork
- Updates and maintains all HR ISOdocuments.
- Controls the front desk area – flowof contractors and other visitors in and out of the building
- Other administrative duties asassigned.
Education and Training
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of two years Human Resources experiencepreferred
- Previous payroll experiencepreferred
- Experience utilizing Kronos Dimensions a plus
- Professionalism and integrity tocommunicate and work with employees at all levels of the organization andmaintain confidential information
- Knowledge of Human ResourceInformation Systems
- Capable of coordinating multipleprojects at the same time
- Results oriented with a strongsense of personal responsibility
- Good written and oral communication skills
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Primary Location: US-IN-Lebanon
Work Locations: 180 Mt. Zion Road Lebanon 46052
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-time
Job : Dec 23, 2020, 3:38:50 AM