What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people
- Able to excel at solving problems in a team environment
- A self-motivated, multi-tasker, who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to communicate complex information easily
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on
Our Human Resources Coordinator plans, oversees and coordinates all the administrative aspects of the HR department in the Greenwood/Indianapolis office.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with recruiters and office staff to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Facilitate the job application process
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Perform background checks and drug screen
- Ensure personnel files are current and meet requirements
- Track field staff in-services and ensure field staff is in compliance
- Associate degree and two (2) years of Human Resources experience, or any combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Compassionate, patient, and flexible.
- Computer proficient - including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, & Internet
- Health Care, Home Health or Staffing experience preferred
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare, Inc., a member of Caring Brands International, is the nation’s most experienced healthcare franchiser. Driven by more than 300 independently-owned franchises spanning 44 states, our team of 43,000 caregivers serves over 190,000 people every year. From home care and hospice services to healthcare staffing and specialized care, Interim HealthCare combines the resources of a national organization with a uniquely personal approach in each of our communities. Simply put, we’re a national leader in healthcare delivery.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Job City: Greenwood
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: Full Time