- Observes all safety regulations including personal protective equipment applicable to the use of electrical tooling and equipment and applicable to the use of chemicals including isopropyl alcohol, glues and epoxies.
- We expect good business judgment, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work with data,
- and impeccable organization skills.
- Support the new hire onboarding program and learning initiatives by working closely with internal teams to
- continuously improve company learning culture.
- Measure success across learning programs and deliver reports on effectiveness.
- Continually find and implement operational efficiencies.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding program details and design
- Most importantly, you bring a passion for growing yourself and others
- This is a hands-on position requiring a minimum of two years training experience in advanced assembly operation.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in management, and public speaking.
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and
- managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze logically and navigate ambiguity.
- Be a team player and strong people skills.
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment.
- Some working experience in or around the HR function
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.