• Leads internal and external recruitment efforts, partnering with all departments.
• Identifies and sources appropriate talent to current openings within the organization
• Identifies and sources opportunities for Diversity, Disability & Veteran hiring initiatives
• Advises potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, bonus/incentive programs and company culture
• Serves as back-up for HR portion of the New Hire Orientation
• Provides recruitment guidance and direction to hiring managers (including interviewing training)
• Focuses on providing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience and ensures timely feedback to all parties involved
• Uses social media, job boards, internal sourcing, and other technical and creative means to source candidates for open positions
• Supports college recruitment programs, participates in employment events, including career fairs and internship programs
• Uses applicant tracking system to track applicants from the interview, selection, and on-boarding phase
• Manages the post candidate hiring process including, but not limited to, post candidate identification, job offer, compliance and onboarding.
• Prepare reports, including but not limited to: Weekly Recruiting Update, Open positions report, Applicant Tracking, Contract EE Update and Temp Information Spreadsheet
• Helps maintain HR budget
• Manages Intern and Mentor Program, providing a positive experience for the student and manager/departments
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
• As a part of the employee’s job requirements, the employee may be required to handle wastes including hazardous wastes. The employee must attend mandatory annual hazardous waste training meeting(s) and show a competency in that training by passing test(s) administered by the company or consultant providing such training.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a Business Degree will be considered if the candidate has at least 5 years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition/Human Resources in a manufacturing environment (preferably Pharmaceutical).
- With a Human Resource Degree, at least 3 years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition in a manufacturing environment (preferably Pharmaceutical)
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus.
- Payroll experience - Knowledge of ADP payroll software.
- Benefits administration experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint Processing software.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.