When you say "Yes" to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted. Aspen Dental's mission is to change the smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time and we're looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as a Hygienist Assistant and say 'yes' to
- State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners, digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office whitening.
- Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans.
- Partnering with the office team to provide superior support services to help patients get the care they need, today.
- Competitive salary & profit sharing mix.
- Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive care.
- Access to the Hygiene Development Program to help you hone in your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA CERP credits.
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free dental care to veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs.
- A safe working environment for you and your patients with our Smile Wide Smile Safe Program
With industry-leading new patient demand, you'll make a difference in the lives of patients while enjoying access to:
- Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (online).
- Paid time off PTO and holidays.
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits.
- Opportunities beyond the dental office such as Territory Manager, Division Director and even Vice President of Hygiene Support.
The Hygienist Assistant is the "right hand" of the Dental Hygienist. S/he assists the Hygienist in providing a quality and caring experience for patients, helping to ensure proper charting, chairside equipment setups are complete, and provide the Hygienist with equipment and supplies during patient procedures. A Hygiene Assistant must have a strong understanding of hygiene procedures, practices and materials. The Hygiene Assistant supports a smooth flow of patients in the office.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Successful completion of a dental hygiene program preferred.
- Certified or Registered Dental Assistant preferred.
- Previous dental experience is preferred, but not required. Dental Assistant training preferred.
- State requirements where specified.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Hygienist Assistants work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Aspen Dental - 10110 East Washington Street, Unit E 1104 Indianapolis (E. Washington St), Indiana 46229 United States INDIANA,