IN Intake Admin Coordinator
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated IN Intake Admin Coordinator opportunity in Indianapolis, IN 46204
Role: IN Intake Admin Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Position Description PrintEmail this description to a candidate
* Assignment will be 4 weeks.
* Start date - 9/8 or 9/9, (ASAP)
o Complete Business Etiquette and Excel assessments (needs basic computer skills)
o Home Internet Connection Speed: 20Mbps or Higher (25Mbps or higher preferred)
o Ability to hard wire connect Maximus computer with Cat5e or higher cable to the internet router.
o Shorted training period - 3-4 days
* Work in Smartsheets (similar to Excel)
* Review customer email inbox
* Work in state system of record (AIS)
o Conduct fact finding
o Label documents correctly
o Document case notes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly internal reports.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Type/generate letters and other documents, as necessary.
- Maintain records management, filing, retention, and/or labeling.
- Assist Director, Sr. Manager, and Managers with special projects and tasks on an as needed basis.
- Assist internal and external customers in problem resolution, as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all relevant information.
- Compose and distribute department wide emails and correspondence.
- High School diploma with 2-4 years of experience.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 112207 when responding to this ad.