Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
The successful candidate will possess the experience or develop the skills to:
• Providing technical leadership in in vivo studies and skills in conducting surgical procedures in rodents.
• Support standard in vitro assays
• Responsible for timely delivery & documentation of study data in electronic Notebook
- Understand rodent anatomy and biology including the gastrointestinal system and brain.
- Experience with in vivo studies and skills in conducting surgical procedures in rodents and dosing animals with testing proteins.
- Experience in conducting ex vivo and in vitro studies including, but not limited to, the following: animal tissue preparation for histology studies, cell-based assays, western blot, ELISA, mRNA isolation and qPCR.
- Mammalian cell culture techniques and standard in vitro assays.
- Capable of balancing multiple tasks at once while delivering the highest standard of quality data.
Position is full-time, M-F 8a.m.-5p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.