TEKsystems is seeking an Infrastructure Governance Consultant for a client in Indianapolis, IN.
This spot could be a work from home.
Responsible for the oversight of compliance and regulatory requirements with the IT Infrastructure services as well as day-today-day activities of the Disaster Recovery program. Specifically, the Infrastructure Governance position is responsible for the IT Infrastructure Audits, Compliance and Disaster Recovery service. The Infrastructure governance person acts as a liaison between the audit, compliance and IT security organizations within our client to ensure they are meeting all audit and compliance requirements. This position is also responsible for the Disaster Recovery program within IT Infrastructure to ensure Production systems are recoverable in the event of services interruption to the primary data center or cloud operations.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure SOC-2/SSAE-16 requirements are met and oversee process and testing needs on a regular basis
- Manage COBIT and ITIL requirements within the Infrastructure area
- Manage and respond to customer questionnaires for Infrastructure related areas
- Manage and respond to internal audit reviews
- Perform day-to-day operations of the IT Infrastructure Disaster Recovery program working closely with our managed service provider to ensure all components undergo regular DR testing
- Continually strive to enhance the DR program by maturing the program ability to more quickly recover in the event of a disruption
- Manage High Availability (HA) program to ensure periodic testing of all HA enabled systems
- Ensure compliance in Infrastructure with the Security Vulnerability management program
Required Education and/or Certifications
- Bachelor's degree (BS, BA), Computer Technology, related technical discipline, or equivalent 10 years' professional technical experience
Recommended Education and/or Certifications
- Master in Business Administration or a Computer Technology / Engineering field given additional consideration
- Audit and compliance related certifications given additional consideration
- Infrastructure related certifications given additional consideration
- ITIL v3 Foundation and COBIT v5 certifications given additional consideration
Required Work Experience
- 6 -years industry experience in IT related disciplines
- 3 - years of experience with governance or audit related positions
- Experience with SOC-2 & SSAE16 compliance requirements and management
- Experience with COBIT and ITIL Operations processes
- Experience in Disaster Recovery process management
- Strong communication skills to work with internal and external customers and business partners as well as reporting and status updates to senior management
- Experience with audit processes and workflows
- COBIT v5, IT Service Management (ITSM), ITIL v3, and continuous improvement including Lean and Six Sigma
- Understanding of security penetration tests and vulnerability management programs to identify and protect assets from cyber attacks
- Familiar with IT project management
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.