INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SENIOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Exciting Opportunity to Provide Superior IT Services
We are a progressive and rapidly growing company with a superior goal in mind, to effectively manage and operate affordable housing and assisted living communities for low income elderly, so they may live an independent and engaged lifestyle.
If you are a Dynamic Professional who delivers superior Information Technology services, has excellent collaboration skills, and you are looking to serve as a key contributor to our team, we would love to have you join us in achieving our goal.
As the Information Technology Senior Network Administrator you will display your dynamic abilities by:
• Providing production support, project work, service requests, incident and problem management for all switches, routers, firewalls, load balances, wireless network, and peripheral network appliances and systems.
• Assisting in the selection, installation, configuration, administration, support, tracking and maintenance of all enterprise Network systems.
• Serving as a good information security steward and helping to protect the company’s reputation and customer and employee information. And collaborating with all departments regarding needs and services.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Associate’s Degree; equivalent education in Information Systems; or a related field from an accredited college is preferred.
• Minimum of 5+ years of satisfactory full-time experience in Network Administrator position.
• Technical certifications preferred (ex. CISCO, CCNA).
• Excellent customer service.
• Network Performance Monitoring Tools preferred (ex. Riverbed, Wireshark); ITSM tools and support; Project Management; Network Related Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning/architecture.
• Advanced knowledge of: Networking Equipment; Network Access Controls; Network Routing Protocols; Network Traffic Shaping; VPN; Checkpoint Firewalls; F5 Load Balancers; DNS; Hyper-converged networking environments.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment both as a team and independently.
• Ability to work well under pressure, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to have critical adherence to confidentiality and ethics.
We offer a competitive time off plan; competitive healthcare benefits; flexibility for work-life balance; and a retirement plan.
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply to join our team!
WE ARE AN EOE