The Account Manager is responsible for securing sales on behalf of some of the nation’s largest telecom providers by cold calling, generating proposals, and selling new customers on an assigned telecom campaign. Currently the inside sales team sells telecom services on behalf of Comcast, Spectrum, and Verizon.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Places outbound calls to new customers (up to 300-350 calls per day).
- Generates accurate proposals based on customer needs using Excel/Word/PDF.
- Multi-tasking between various PC programs, carrier tools, and phone calls.
- Entering correct customer data into NetSuite/CRM
- Closes sales by selling the benefits of the proposed pricing as well as the value of the telecom carrier.
- Responds to post-sale support issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sells customers on features and benefits of services.
- Provides kind and courteous service to callers.
- Applies a professional and positive image and attitude towards all assigned tasks.
- Performs with a high level of focus, organization, and competitiveness.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and selling practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.