**Due to COVID-19 the minimum qualifications have been temporarily modified**
- Due to the current state mandates, there are additional requirements.
- Upon completion of two weeks training onsite at the Contact Center, you will move to a temporary work from home schedule.. this will remain in place for the forseeable future, but may end abruptly depending on changing guidelines. Please note that you will be required to wear a mask and practice social distancing while onsite.
- Once there is a plan to safely bring employees back to the contact center, we will do so.
Modified minimum qualifications now require the following:
You need to have internet access with the following requirements:
- Internet speed has a minimum 20mb/s download, 5mb/s upload according to your service agreement.
- Easy access to your home router for equipment set up. You’ll need to be within 6 feet of your router.
- Limited usage of streaming services or other parties using Wi-Fi during work hours to prevent latency or bandwidth issues.
- Your designated work area needs to be as distraction free as possible.
- You must live within 50 miles of the contact center, or willing to relocate within 30 days of returning to on-site operations
The Service Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting sales associates of sold Installation jobs/projects across multiple locations while working from a Central Location in order to facilitate end to end work flow management of the job/project. The Service Project Coordinator will also have primary responsibility with all aspects of these jobs/projects by confirming the scope of work with Customers and Service Providers, tracking progress, addressing issues and communicating timely with Customers, Service Providers, Stores, and Vendors to keep the job/project moving forward. To accomplish this, the Service Project Coordinator must have moderate knowledge of remodeling, construction and Customer Service practices. The Service Project Coordinator will collaborate directly with Customers, peers, Service Providers, Stores and FSM’s in order to deliver on the Customer Experience.
• End to end job/project work flow communication and management (Customers, Installers, Stores,
• Conducts initial contact with Customer and Service Providers to provide correct direct and backup
contact information, job/project expectations and verify job/project scope to ensure successful
• Obtain installation schedules from Service Providers and confirm times with Customer for proactive
• Arranges Delivery of Product and communicates with Stores, Service Providers and Customer to
ensure job/project can start on time.
• Verifies job/project completion with Customer.
• Handles post completion job/project issues.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 6 months experience in a customer facing role
• 6 months experience in project coordination OR experience in remodeling or construction industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Experience working in a Project Management function