Since launching, TradeRev has taken the global automotive remarketing industry by storm. The mobile app mimics the physical auction setting, enabling dealers to launch and participate in live, real-time 45-minute auctions directly from their smartphone, tablet or desktop.
Built by dealers for dealers, TradeRev gives dealers the ability to start an auction any time of day and bring thousands of buyers to their front door. Users can complete the entire transaction within the app, including optional inspection, title and arbitration services, instant live bids at appraisal, floorplan financing and transportation.
Now one of the largest digital vehicle auctions in North America, dealers turn to TradeRev every day to make their auction experience fast, fair and easy.
Do you get a thrill out of searching for the best words to create interesting, thought-provoking content? Does your dream job involve taking complex ideas and building amazing learning solutions around them? If so, look no further. As an e-Learning Junior Instructional Designer, you will analyze learning needs, design and develop blended learning solutions, and measure and report out on learning effectiveness. You will get a chance to create e-learning content for a broad range of micro topics as part of the KAR Global Sales Performance team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design training programs, online courses, and self-study sessions, directed at employees, organization members, or those who use the organization's products or services.
- Transform documentation and verbal /concepts/instruction into micro-learning content.
- Develop engaging learning assessments to increase cognitive understanding.
- Design and create e-learning training modules and videos for micro topics.
- Research, create and organize content in logical learning sequences.
- Ensure courseware is optimally designed for use on KAR Global’s learning management system, Cornerstone.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree focused in either Instructional Design, Writing, English, Communications or relevant other academic focus.
- Minimum 1-3 years of instructional design work experience with a focus on e-learning.
- Experience working with the auto industry a bonus
- Able to provide an eLearning portfolio or demonstrate the ability to create high-quality eLearning products
- Strong writing, editing, and design skills with experience designing and developing e-learning content (questions and modules).
- Experience engaging, knowledge translating and communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Vyond, Articulate 360, and Camtasia
- Ability to discover and learn new software quickly including a working knowledge of learning management systems.
- Ability to collaborate as a team player, ability to work well with other
- Ability to have your voice heard and explain your thoughts to work towards a learning objective
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment managing multiple priorities.
- Creative, practical and with an attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables.
- Passionate commitment to quality of work and customer service.
- Ability to be unfazed by ambiguity and comfortable in environments with shifting priorities
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, and demonstrate a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Superior writing, editing, and communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.