Frost Brown Todd LLC, a regional law firm of 1000+ legal professionals and staff in thirteen markets located throughout the mid-west, Dallas, TX and Pittsburgh, PA, is currently seeking an IP Entertainment Paralegal to join our Intellectual Property team in our Indianapolis office. This position will primarily work on recording artist contracts. This position will be handling many contracts at a given time and requires excellent organization and attention to detail skills.
Frost Brown Todd is fully committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Frost Brown Todd to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, military status, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other protected status.
- Proofreading contracts for consistency and accuracy.
- Maintain and organize all contracts and agreements.
- Account for the status of all deals.
- Prepare status updates for clients.
- Maintain docket of contract dates/expirations.
- Draft and revise agreements.
- Organize and prepare original execution copies of contracts and exhibits.
- Summarize opposing party’s comments and proposed changes.
- Maintains timely and accurate timekeeping records.
- Organizing and updating hard copy and electronic files.