Position Title: IT Business Analyst
Position Number: 351467
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Business Analyst, Healthcare, VISIO
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
IT Business Analyst
12 Months plus
Remote- (Preferred location - California/Oregon/Washington)
Bachelor''s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum six (6) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree
• Three (3) years experience working for a health care organization
• Three (3) years experience working for an IT organization
• Two (3) years experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business
• Two (3) years experience in workflow analysis, including the use of modeling software (e.g., Visio).
• Two (3) years experience in business case development and analysis
• Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the
development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies;
coordinating and assigning resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective
business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks, as appropriate; and recognizing and
capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
• Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise
with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical
explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and
addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others and managers; creating and executing plans to capitalize on
strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and
• Develops requirements for complex process or system solutions within assigned business domain(s) by interfacing stakeholders
and appropriate IT teams (for example, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture) and leading junior team
members in the development process as appropriate.
• Leverages multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional
requirements (for example, SMART) across multiple business domains.
• Develops and documents comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of
• Provides insight and supports the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by maintaining a
comprehensive understanding of how current processes impact business operations across multiple domains.
• Maps current state against future state processes.
• Identifies the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
• Provides recommendations to management and business stakeholders on how to integrate requirements with current systems and
business processes across regions or domains.
• Supports solution design by providing insight at design sessions with IT teams to help translate requirements into workable
• Identifies and recommends additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions
• Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized
tools, templates, and processes across multiple business domains.
• Recommends regional and/or national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and
tactical goals of the business.