TMC Transportation's Maintenance Department supports a fleet of one of the largest employee-owned flatbed carriers in the nation. We pride ourselves on providing maintenance to some the best equipment in the industry. TMC can offer you a fast-paced career where each day brings a new challenge.
-Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
-Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
-Short and Long-Term Disability
-Free uniforms and cleaning service
TMC Transportation has an immediate opening for a Janitor working out of our Brownsburg, IN shop.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Maintains buildings and grounds of shop by performing the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Basic janitorial duties
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Make minor repairs
- Collect and discard trash
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous janitorial experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment of janitorial services
- Ability to follow directions
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical requirements and work environment described are typical of those present while preforming the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk
- The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds