MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Jr Estimator will be responsible for interacting with project management staff, clients, and subcontractors to put together an accurate project estimate. This is a hands on role with a lot of training and growth opportunity.
Our client is a well known Real Estate developer located in downtown Indianapolis with a long reputation of purchasing, developing, and managing office building and business park properties. Over the years they have developed strong client partnerships through successful projects and excellent customer service. In addition to their reputation, the company boasts a strong internal culture with a hands on leadership team.
The Jr Estimator will be responsible for:
- Soliciting and negotiating subcontractor pricing
- Working with client to develop project scope
- Accurately estimate cost for tenant improvement projects
- Assure costs are being tracked properly
- Enter data in Sage Estimating software
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or relevant degree
- 2+ years of Construction experience, Estimating experience a plus
- Interest in learning Estimating process
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
The hired Jr Estimator will receive:
- Hands on training from experienced professionals
- Competitive base salary up to 80k for the perfect candidate
- Strong 401k and Healthcare plan
- Company sponsored outings
- Bonus potential