Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Junior PMO Analyst with Reporting and Financial Forecasting experience to join our Civil Market team in Indianapolis, IN to support our government clients. The PMO Analyst is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business. The successful candidate will be responsible forworking with team and under the guidanceto supportproject management reporting, tracking of invoices and PO, assisting with resource management including system access, on boarding, off boarding.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in many areas including Project Management, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities in serving our clients.
As a Junior PMO Analyst you will:
- Work on financial reports.
- Oversee project budget.
- Draft cost estimates, work on work statements, utilization reporting.
- Track project plan and burn reports.
- Maintain Project SharePoint Site.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in IT or Business; over 5 years' experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- Minimum of1 years of experienceworking on large scale IT projects.
- Minimum of1years of relevant experience in Project Management.
- Familiarity with PMBOK Framework.
- Experience with MS Office Tool Set: MS Project, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- PMP certification
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.1 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB