***This position can be worked out of any ADT location in the United States***
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Establish and maintain positive relationships with Police, Fire and Medical Departments. Utilize knowledge of the security industry, agency ordinances information assist in ensuring that ADT and its customers comply with new ordinances set out by the various agencies. Help oversee the maintenance of all agency files in Mastermind. Assist in identifying and targeting repeat false alarm offenders and work with Branch Team Members and Monitoring Team Managers to resolve issues relating to false alarms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Emergency Departments to ensure that ADT is assisting in every way possible with requests and offer any assistance.
- Track fines due to monitoring errors and work with the management team on identifying training needs and/or improvements to account setup to minimize errors.
- Reconciliation and research of permits, false alarm fines, and dispatch fines.
- Accurately process invoices by researching and resolving problems within designated guidelines by adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Assist in providing reports as needed.
- Coordinate various database cleanup projects related to alarm response, agencies, and permits.
- Process agency-related requests received from internal and external customers while adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Maintain the integrity of agency related data in various databases.
- Complete research for agency ordinance related projects.
- Coordinate with other ADT departments to solve customer issues. This requires reading in detail what is being asked, researching the customer’s account and contacting the customer for clarification as necessary and, finally responding to the customer as required-either in writing, via email or letter or by making a phone call to the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.