Job Title: Kit Production Operator / Assembler / Manufacturing
Address: Indianapolis, IN 46214
Pay: $16.00 - $16.75 per hour / Depending on shift
Summary: Kit Production Operators play a key role in getting the right medical supplies to the right patients. In this role, you'll apply your great attention to detail to assemble kits with specimen collection tubes, labels and printed materials. Discover the difference of working for a leading company as you learn on the job!
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
- Follow computerized instructions to select parts for assembling kits
- Apply your problem solving skills when system issues arise
- Check the accuracy and completeness of orders
- Retrieve and check out items
- Lift heavy boxes and totes with supplies
- At least 3+ months of work experience in a manufacturing assembly setting
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills with some knowledge in MS Office
- High School Diploma or Technical Degree preferred
- This will be a day or night shift position (6am - 6pm OR 6pm - 6am) operating on a 3-2-2 schedule (working every other weekend).
Medix creates opportunities for contract employees through our Healthcare, Scientific, and IT divisions. Our Healthcare division is dedicated to placing qualified professionals in the Revenue Cycle, Medical Administrative, and Insurance industries.
When you choose to partner with Medix, you will experience the multiple benefits our company has to offer, starting with our excellent placement services. If you need anything, from resume tips to information on the company you're interviewing with, your recruiter will be only a phone call away.
Medix - Positively Impacting Lives every day!