A high-end residential design/build firm is looking to add a Landscape Architect to their team! Join a collaborative team focused on high-end design from conception to completion. The ideal candidate will typically work on multiple projects simultaneously and must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment, balancing competing priorities and multiple project assignments. See details below.
About the company:
- Established; in business for 15+ years
- Specialized in design/build outdoor spaces- pools, hardscapes, custom stonework, outdoor kitchens/patios, outdoor spas, etc.
- Great location- enjoy the beach and all the outdoor activities!!
- Multiple awards for outdoor living spaces & pools
- Low turnover
- Unmatched work culture- work/life balance is encouraged, everyone is treated like family
- In-house continued education & training
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture
- 4-5 years minimum of professional experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Excellent graphic and hand drawing skills
- Experience with outdoor living spaces
- Consistently open to encouragement, training and coaching
What to expect in this role:
- Assist owner in the design of outdoor living and pool projects
- Using AutoCAD for building and Pool Studio for client presentations
- Assist in managing and supervising teams and construction crews
- Working/communicating professionally with demanding high-end clientele
*Salary is based on experience. Benefits + 401k. Continued Education ad Certificates. Paid Holidays and PTO.*
Our client is ready to hire- Don't wait, APPLY NOW! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well. Take the next step in your career. Please contact Caroline Saunders directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other positions of interest.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.