Landscape Construction company is looking for a Designer to join their growing team of landscape architects, engineers, and outdoor enthusiasts! With an unmatched culture and unique approach to design, this company brings the highest level of service to high-end residential clients.
About the company:
- Established- in business for 20+ years
- Residential design-build services
- Beautiful office space!
- Highly profitable- projects average around $1M
- 5+ years minimum of professional experience in landscape design/landscape construction
- Ability to handle client relations, construction management, and construction documents
- Must be a team player, have exceptional detail orientation
- Proficiency in industry specific software such as AutoCAD 2020
Our client is ready to hire- Don't wait, APPLY NOW! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well. Take the next step in your career. Please contact Caroline Saunders directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other positions of interest.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.