Job Summary/Company Information:
- Greenwood based installation and maintenance company that provides construction and horticultural services for a residential clientele throughout Central Indiana is looking for landscape laborer candidates for their current seasonal needs.
- Associates will be needed to do weed eating, occasionally mowing, planting trees, shrubs, mulching, pruning, retaining wall construction, patio wall construction. Shoveling dirt and mulch. Working on residential and commercial.
- Associate will need to be able to do snow removal too over the winter - hand shoveling and salting sidewalks.
- $15-16/hr. (based on experience)
- Upon Hire PTO, holiday pay
Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday and Saturdays 8:00am-5pm
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work outside in the summer heat while performing physical labor.
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time and ability to lift up to 75Lbs. on a regular basis
- Minimum of 1-year residential landscape construction experience
How to apply:
Call our RECRUITING CENTER at 317-888-5700 to complete your application!
Please have your work history available when you call.
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
- Online application: https://apply.expresspros.com
- Message us: http://ExpressIndySouth.com/contact/
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full-service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, and Finance positions.