- Provides social work services to patients using a combination of individual, family, group and community work skills. Conducts psychosocial assessment of patients and provides services according to identified needs. Works as part of a multi-disciplinary team along with physician, nursing staff, and other health care professionals and with patients and families in developing and implementing an appropriate plan of care. Maintains contact with referring agencies and with community resources used for referral. Maintains confidentiality and other ethical standards consistent with NASW , hospital policy and applicable laws.
- LCSW for Pediatric and OB/ GYN Population
Professional & Technical Skills
- One year of experience in a social service agency, or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work; Healthcare Experience Preferred.
License(s) or Certifications(s)
- LCSW required.
Other Skills or Requirements
- Complete psychosocial intake assessments and determine appropriate treatment plan
- Experience working with children and adolescent population
- Conduct substance use assessment and connect with resources/provide support
- Provide counseling and support to adjust to illness or grief
- Ability to provide crisis interventions and determine appropriate level of care needed
- Assist with communication between family and medical providers
- Work with families as a unit to better assist them with emotional regulation and behavior modification in children with SDHD /ODD
- Experience utilizing CBT approaches to work through depression and anxiety of all severities
- Provide Support for expectant and postpartum mothers along with connecting them to resources within the community
- Experience working with those suffering from postpartum anxiety and depression
Skilled to Care for Certain Age-Related Patient Groups (incumbents will be skilled in the care of the following patient groups)
- _____ Does not apply _____ Adolescence (13-17 years) X All age groups _____ Infants (0-1 year) _____ Geriatric (65+ years) _____ Pediatric/Early Childhood (1-12 years) _____ Adult (18-64 years)
Major Health Partners ( " MHP " ) exists to create and deliver superior health care solutions by providing our patients and other customers with optimal clinical and economic outcomes. We will attain these goals by combining the following attributes:
- Attracting and retaining professional, adaptable, caring staff dedicated to life long learning using a continuous quality improvement process. Our staff will be measured and rewarded using these same principles.
- Combining innovation, existing clinical technologies, disease prevention, and management and information technologies to meet customer needs.
- As a public entity, we must make best use of our financial and human resources so we can care for patients without regard for their ability to pay. We must also function as the community’s leader in upgrading the level of health and wellness in the community.
- We will be the best health care resource in central Indiana by recognizing all persons as individuals of value who deserve impeccable facilities and quality service beyond compare.
PILLARS OF EXCELLENCE
We are committed to:
- Delivering Quality Clinical Outcomes
- Providing a Quality Customer Experience
- Recruiting, developing and retaining Quality People
- Applying Quality Financial Practices
- Promoting and embracing Enterprise Wide Growth