MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The ideal Lead Superintendent will be responsible for key leadership for both site construction and crews while overseeing an additional Superintendent. They will have the overall responsibility for monitoring the quality of work and safety performed on the project. Being the primary site liaison to the client, community, and manpower, the Lead Superintendent will spearhead a $42M complex.
Our client is an all-encompassing mixed-use Multifamily developer, contractor, and property management firm. Locally based in Indianapolis with a national presence, they primarily focus on large-scale Multifamily builds ranging anywhere from $20M - $80M. Offering extensive career progression, collaborative family feel culture, and a competitive salary+benefits, this opportunity is not one to miss out on! This opportunity will be locally based servicing the Indianapolis area.
The Lead Superintendent will:
- Proven both crew and project leadership and oversight
- Responsible for photographing change orders
- Responsible for creating RFI's
- Clear understanding of project safety
- Develop, implement schedules, and site logistics plans with project manager
The ideal Lead Superintendent will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction-related field
- 5-10+ years proven experience in multi-family and/or commercial construction building
- Experience building and developing subcontractor relationships
- Very strong communication, listening, and organizational skills
- Experience with multiple delivery methods and unit turn processes
- Competitive base salary + bonus potential ($100k - $130k)
- Competitive culture and direct exposure to Executive board
- Outlined career growth for meet personal and professional goals (current VP joined as a Super!)
- Benefits including health benefits
- 20 Days PTO, 10 Vacation Days
- 401k match
- Car, gas, hotel, and phone allowance paid up to full
This is an immediate need, please apply directly for consideration.