Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Meridian Healthcare, a skilled nursing facility located in Indianapolis IN , is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
Essentials Duties of our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) include but are not limited to:
- Administers basic nursing care to residents in accordance with facility’s policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly assesses residents and responds according to Nursing Standards of Practice.
- Plans and implements resident care according to Care Plan
- Evaluates residents on an on-going basis to ensure needs are met and care planned properly
- Observes residents, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies Physician of resident's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must have and maintain a current, valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) state license and CPR certification
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Strong clinical skills
- Long-term care experience preferred