Currently looking for qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) candidates to staff a variety of full-time and PRN staffing opportunities in a variety of healthcare facilities throughout the Indianapolis area. Opportunities are available on day and night shifts. Interested candidates must have at least 1-2 years of recent and relevant experience. We are currently staffing in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, schools, clinics, and more.
Benefits for the Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (for qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN
- Effectively triage patients
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Provide basic bedside care
- Complete patient documentation
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health Coverage
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- Job City: Indianapolis
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: PRN