Woodland Terrace of Carmel has an immediate opening for a Full Time Cook. The goal of the dining services team is to create a fine dining experience for our residents and their guests. We accomplish this by maintaining a beautiful dining room, employing an outstanding staff and serving delicious food that is made to order from scratch.
- Prepare station for the day and clean up station when shift is over
- Prepare food for cooking- chop vegetables, butcher meat
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Cooperatively carry out executive chef’s instructions and maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Stock inventory
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- 401-(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Dining Program
- Housing Incentives
The Justus Companies prohibits discrimination against any applicant or staff member for employment with regard to race, color, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.