TMC Transportation is one of the nation's largest privately-held flatbed carriers. We strive to provide the highest quality customer service in the industry. If you're seeking a career at a dynamic company built on integrity, innovation and respect for all employees, then join us!
At TMC, we're committed to excellence in everything we do.
Person will need to be home based out of one of the following offices:
- Madison, WI, Naperville, IL or Brownsburg, IN.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Training new hires on the principles, practices, and processes within their role
- Individual gap analysis through KPI's and performance metrics
- Coaching and developing associates to bridge skills and knowledge gaps
- Accountable for development and performance of assigned branches
- Managing project tasks and deadlines
- Collaborating, creating, and editing training curriculum and material as assigned by Training Manager
- Presenting to small and large groups and managing workshop discussions
- Cross-training with multiple departments while empowering company policies and hierarchies
- Communicating with all parties involved in the training and development process to identify improvement areas
- 4 year degree in Business Management, Logistics, Transportation Management, or relatable experience is preferred
- 1-2 years of On-the-job Training experience required
- 5 years of Transportation and/or Sales experience required
- Ability to travel 50% or as required by the company's needs
SKILLS NEEDED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; self-starter
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn new information
- Ability to interpret and apply abstract concepts
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Must be able to stand for periods of time while training. Sit and use telephone and computer, simultaneously, for extended periods of time while training using webinar
Must be able to speak and hear clearly in a high volume telephone environment.