Long-Term Care (LTC) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Currently looking for qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) candidates to staff PRN opportunities at LTC facilities in the Indianapolis areas. 1 year of recent LTC experience is required. All shifts are available for staffing.
Benefits for the LTC LPN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (for qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the LTC LPN
- Effectively triage patients
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Provide basic bedside care
- Complete patient documentation
Requirements of the LTC LPN
- Active license in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility