Licensed Practical Nurse - (LPN)
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time LPNs!
through August 21, 2020
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form the acronym CARE, they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team members, families and the community at large.
Proudly serving our customers for almost 20 years with a long history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana owned and operated. We take great pride in our heritage, incorporating Hoosier hospitality in all that we do. We value our customers because they are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and family.
Our commitment to our team:
- PayActiv-—gain instant access to a portion of your wages before payday!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available — plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous friends referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Volunteer opportunities in your community
- Preceptor Program — Mentor your team members and receive additional compensation
- O2NE program offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training for employees accepted into the program
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- You will build relationships with other team members, family members, and residents by communicating in a positive, caring, and professional manner.
- You will assume the planning, responsibility, and accountability for resident care.
- Must be available to work varying hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Indiana Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Minimum of 1-year clinical experience preferred in a residential or skilled community.
- Certified in CPR and First Aide Certification or willing to obtain upon hire.
- New nurse graduates welcome.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
About our Senior Living Division
Our Senior Living Division offers team members the opportunity to advance their career while working in a fast paced and rewarding environment. We take pride in offering our residents more than just a place to rest their head. As a member of the Senior Living division, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help them explore their passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses on nurturing the physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well-being of our residents. The hands-on experience you will gain allows you the opportunity to create meaningful relationships with your team and our residents.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female /Disability/Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)