At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the overall maintenance of the correctional facility. They direct, schedule and manage personnel in the maintenance, repair and upkeep of the facility's building structures and systems, including plumbing, electrical wiring and fixtures, machinery, equipment, electronics, vehicles and grounds. May be designated the facility Fire/Safety Officer.
- Supervise maintenance staff and inmates/residents in the performance of their duties and evaluates as prescribed by the facility and company policy.
- Establish maintenance standards by developing, maintaining and/or following a schedule of periodic preventive maintenance for the equipment at the facility.
- Responsible for capital expenditure planning and establishing a predictive maintenance replacement schedule.
- Review maintenance work order requests to diagnose problems and ensure correct, cost-effective and quality repairs for the operation of the facility.
- Analyze and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions on matters such as employment, retention, promotion and other personnel actions.