We are seeking a experienced Talent Acquisition leader that has a desire to build recruiting strategies, develop strategic pipelines and lead a team of recruiters and benefit specialists. If you have a passion for talent acquisition and bring expertise in implementing talent strategies to an organization, this may be the fit for you.
The Manager of Human Resources is responsible for the oversight of recruiting, benefits, leaves of absence, vendor management, and associate onboarding processes working out of the Central Office - Indianapolis, IN. The Manager of Human Resources collaborates with hiring managers during the full staffing process, executes talent acquisition strategies, and identifies and develops strategic sourcing pipelines. (While managing the College Recruiting Program, this position plays a key role in developing key relationships with technical institutes, universities, and the military to build partnerships and brand Medxcel.) This position is responsible for benefit coordination with Ascension as well as acts as a resource for benefit inquiries and ensures compliance and works to continuously improve processes. This role will have 10 direct reports: Talent Acquisition Partners, HR Assistant, and HR Operations Specialists.
Medxcel is here to lead the transformation of healthcare facilities management by incorporating a new approach to providing services. Created by healthcare, for healthcare, we have a dedicated focus on our people and customers, as well as providing tools, processes, support resources, data analytics and insource strategies that drive results.
Talent Acquisition: Strategic Sourcing Development, Staffing, and Selection
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Talent Acquisition Specialists to achieve goals and metrics as defined by the organizational and departmental objectives
- Consult hiring managers in the planning, approval, and implementation of staffing projections
- Collaborate with hiring managers during the full recruitment cycle to execute talent acquisition strategies: recruitment, sourcing, screening, tracking, interviewing, and hiring
- Serve as a consultant and business advocate to hiring managers during selection process to make hiring recommendations based on interviews, assessment data, and candidate qualifications.
- Partnering with key stakeholders and using the Medxcel compensation program, internal equity analysis and cost of living information, determine negotiation limits and components of an employment offer
- Manage new hire onboarding process
- Identify sourcing pipelines and define robust sourcing strategies using a variety of methods (e.g. networking, referrals, ads, internet sourcing, agencies)
- Develop and cultivate relationships with identified technical institutes, universities, and the military to build partnerships and brand
- Identify, select, and establish relationships with third party vendors for unique and hard to fill positions
- Manage benefit programs, changes, and plan implementations for Medxcel, while collaborating with Ascension; serve as liaison for benefit inquiries and resolution
- Maintain strong vendor relationships and stay updated on latest benefit trends and initiatives
- Oversee open enrollment and partner with key stakeholders on HRIS system configuration, training, communication, etc.
- Manage administration of leaves of absence, including policies, compliance, and vendor relationships
- Ensure compliance to employment, benefit, and wage and hour laws in multistate environment
- Design, manage, and implement College Recruiting Program and Intern Program; build relationships with key universities in defined markets
- Manage Associate Referral Program
- Other projects as assigned