Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Are you passionate about data-driven marketing? We're looking for an individual with direct marketing or sales experience and strong analytical skills to advance our marketing analytics team within Optum Marketing. The Manager of Marketing Analytics will be a key contributor to advancing our sales and digital marketing analytics team to drive actionable insights that impact business results.
The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment with a high degree of individual responsibility. This person will have analytical mindset and yet will be adept at translating highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide subject matter expertise on analytics strategy including digital marketing, web analytics, marketing engagement and sales attribution
- Perform complex and conceptual analysis to conduct periodic, comprehensive business reviews on marketing performance with senior leadership
- Serve as a key resource on complex issues and partner with digital strategists and marketers to ensure that a framework and metrics are in place to measure success
- Participate in a measurement framework initiative to provide standardized metrics for self-service
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them
- Enable the advancement of marketing measures by incorporating new key performance indicators and educating marketing on how to best leverage
- Proactively deliver insights to improve business and campaign metrics and be seen as a strategic partner
- Proactively work with digital strategists to identify opportunities to refine campaigns and act as their analytics consultant
- Collaborate with marketing data colleagues to help support data governance and quality and ensure data accuracy
- Experience using software to analyze data (Excel, SAS or SPSS)
- Data visualization experience (Tableau or Domo)
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to senior leadership
- Experience with end-to-end marketing reporting (campaign outreach, lead generation, sales funnel, conversion rates)
- Strong analytical skills and experience working across different technologies / tools
- Experience in cross-team collaboration, particularly with the ability to cross technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in fast-paced, complex project management, and an ability to juggle shifting timelines and priorities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of sales, marketing or digital marketing analytics experience
- 5+ years of quantitative analytics experience (preferably with Salesforce, Eloqua or Adobe Analytics)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Master’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end marketing campaign processes (from data instantiation, segmentation, selection, output, reporting / analysis)
- Background in the healthcare industry
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Manager of Marketing Analytics, Stakeholder Engagement, Marketing Analytics, Database, Stakeholder Engagement, Analysis, Healthcare Analytics, Marketing Analysis, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota