At Riverview Health, we focus on improving the healthcare experience for those we serve, including our employees. Although Riverview Health is Noblesville's largest employer and one of Hamilton County's ten largest employers with a staff of more than 1,300, we provide a close-knit work environment where everyone feels like an invaluable member of the team. We do this by creating a culture that's supportive, positive and empowering.
The Manager of Security Services leads a team of Security staff and off duty Police officers to deliver a safe and secure environment for employees, patients, physicians, and visitors at all Riverview Health owned and leased properties.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Direct supervision of staff including hiring, training, developing, scheduling, assigning work, and managing performance.
- Directing all aspects of operations for Security Services.
- Delivering, scheduling and ensuring completion of all training requirements needed for Security Staff.
- Coordination of high risk incidents with the Sherriff's Department for officer assistance.
- Financial management oversight of the designated area(s) through budget preparation, approving and monitoring expenses, reviewing variances, and implementing appropriate corrective action.
- Assistance in strategic planning by contributing best practice standards and facilitating changes with employees, processes, or procedures at the department level.
- Identification and resolution of issues affecting the delivery of Security services at Riverview Health.
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and effective delivery of services and regulatory compliance in the department.
- Investigation and appropriate response and documentation of incidents that occur at Noblesville and Westfield Hospitals and all Riverview properties related to the security and safety of patients, visitors, staff, and personal property.
- Prompt and professional response to calls for assistance from staff, patients, and hospital visitors.
- Provision of security assistance to staff to be appropriately and safely manage patients.
APPLY TODAY! We look forward to your application and interest as we empower our employees to provide excellent service, every patient, every time.
Riverview Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is located throughout Hamilton County, Indiana.
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associate or Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice with State Certified Law Enforcement Officer credentials
- Minimum: Five years Law Enforcement or Public Safety Experience with five years managing/supervising law enforcement or security personnel