ROUTE VENDING AND LOGISTICS MANAGER OVERVIEW
CSC Route Collections Managers can have it all. Be a leader and make it home for life’s moments that matter. You’ll manage an efficient and dependable Collections Team and build a team culture that is supportive and collaborative. Tapping your leadership and management skills, you’ll keep our teams on track, while helping strengthen customer relationships. It’s a dynamic role where you’ll find the challenge of managing a successful team rewarding at a company that supports your success in your career and life.
As a CSC Route Vending and Logistics Manager, you’ll be an important part of what works.
Primary responsibility for managing a team and executing operating objectives and managing daily work activities of the Collection Team in the collection of money from company-owned, rented, and/or leased equipment and processing of company funds for deposit. Your days may include:
- Ensure the management and security of Company assets including collections, vehicles, and machines on locations
- Responding to and resolving customer issues; monitoring vandalized locations
- Monitor budgets, constantly looking for improvements in safety and operations excellence.
- Spending time working in field assisting and training the Collection staff
- Ensure that staff works in a safe manner per government regulation and company safety policies
- Manage workflow and scheduling in order to meet deadlines
- Provide ongoing training and establish team and individual goals.
What it means to Be Part of What Works
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
In this role, you’ll need
- High School Diploma or equivalent; and 7-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; Associates Degree preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills and communicate ideas across all levels.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data and recognize inconsistencies.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and will frequently work in a variety of environmental conditions (both weather and non-weather related)
This position reports daily to our Branch Office in City of Industry
The CSC ServiceWorks Story
CSC ServiceWorks is the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. We make life easier, impacting over 40 million residents & consumers, property managers and owners every day. We do this in apartment, condominium, education, hotel & hospitality and convenience & gas environments around the world. Our history goes back to 1927 and today, includes over 3,000 dedicated professionals and an extensive local network to service our customers.