An Indianapolis Engineering Firm is looking to add a skilled laborer to their team! Starting out between $18 - $22 an hour the skilled laborer will work with a crew foreman to fix/repair manholes around Marion County.
The job duties:
- Work as a team of 3-4 to carry out manhole repair.
- Get trained in approved manhole repair system
- Help assist tracking of inventory used on each project
- Maintain clean and safe working environment
- Gather material needed and put into work truck per project, which could be on a day to day basis or a week at time.
- Hands on repair of manholes
- Responsible for setting of sites for the day and making sure material/tools get put up every day
- 1+ years experience as a laborer specific to water/sewer and/or laying pipe
- Valid Drivers License
- Safety trained
- Lift 50+ Pounds Independently
- OSHA certified
- "Mr. Manhole" Experience, which is the approved system Citizens Energy uses currently.
- Any other construction certification
Shift: M-F 7AM-4PM
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.